Hint: The “E” is silent.
Congratulations to the producers of ‘Cosmos: A SpaceTime Odyssey’! The Fox science series received 12 Emmy nominations:
– Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Series
– Outstanding Writing for Nonfiction Progamming
– Outstanding Art Direction for Variety, Nonfiction, Reality, or Reality/Competition Programming
– Outstanding Cinematography for Nonfiction Programming
– Outstanding Picture Editing for Nonfiction Programming
– Outstanding Main Title Design
– Outstanding Music Composition for a Series
– Outstanding Original Main Title Theme Music
– Outstanding Sound Editing for Nonfiction Programming
– Outstanding Sound Mixing for Nonfiction Programming
– Outstanding Special and Visual Effects.
Admittedly, it was not a very scientific study, but I was prompted to do it by the meme you see above. I thought that I’d check out 50 notorious murderers and find out what their astrological signs were and see how they fared compared with the claim that is made by the meme.
You read that right. Ozzy Osbourne. Some years ago, I’m not sure how many, Ozzy and Sharon were guests on the Graham Norton Show along with Olivia Newton John. ONJ was hawking some fruity, herbal drink her husband was marketing. She claimed the potion “clears your mind, brightens your day.”
There’s a parody of Billy Joel’s ‘We Didn’t Start the Fire’ song that changes all of the pop culture and historical references. One change was the line, “Tommy Cooper died on stage…”
It’s a very funny caper film starring two Pythons: John Cleese, who also wrote the film, and Michael Palin, along with Jamie Lee Curtis and Kevin Kline. Everyone is very good and very funny in this movie. Nicely done.
Second ad break bumpers: ‘Here Comes Your Man‘ by Pixies & ‘Houses In Motion‘ by Talking Heads
Closing song: ‘Angler’s Treble Hook’ by $5 Fiddle